primrose: favorite kind of soup?
ummmm. probably gonna have to say tomato soup. bonus: tomato soup + grilled cheese sandwiches with a teeny bit of sugar in them — a secret trick courtesy of my southern grandmother. sounds completely crazy, is actually surprisingly amazing.
peony: what’s your favorite hot beverage?
white chocolate mocha, man. the best.
tulip: for your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
my mom always makes me a yellow cake with chocolate coffee frosting. i mean, that frosting is beyond words. it will literally blow your mind.
heliconia: do you like it when it rains?
what great timing on this question, as it’s raining outside as i type! usually, my answer would be yes. i love a good rainy day curled up with a book or movie or tv show of my choosing as much as the next person, but seeing as it’s currently summer and i live in south florida, i am so incredibly tired of the copious amounts of rain we’ve been receiving. so done.
marigold: do you listen to what’s on the radio?
i actually used to pretty frequently, but i’ve been really disappointed with the pop music that’s been released lately? and i love a good pop song! but i just haven’t really been feeling it tbh.
You actually keeping it together better than I thought. Kind of the way someone pinned under a bus keeps it together. And yet, you know what really sucks? It doesn’t matter. Because I won. Your madness won. I mean, look at you. It’s hard to believe you were the guy that saved the world once.
- natasha vandalizing clint’s quiver with pictures of clint as a bird.
- natasha using bucky’s arm like a whiteboard and writing the grocery list on it. (“james don’t look at me like that look at how useful this is we can go shopping and don’t have to worry about misplacing a piece of paper.”)
- natasha calling steve “старпер” (old fart) and when he’s asleep she outlines his abs in permanent marker.
- natasha dressing as a nesting doll for halloween.
- natasha buying all of them socks with the russian flag on them for christmas.
- natasha texting tony in the middle of the night just with the poop emoji.
- natasha sending bruce a complex coded message and telling him that she needs to figure out what it says because it’s urgent and lives depend on it, and he stays up for two nights to solve it and when he finally does, it spells out ‘lol sucker.’
- natasha telling sam she spent days making him a really good mixtape and the only song on it is “i believe i can fly” 10 times.
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Stone; Book quotes – 5/∞
I would much rather be seen as funny than sexy. And I love watching comedies. When I was growing up, I fell in love with the old ‘Saturday Night Live’ shows and I was inspired by people like Steve Martin, Gilda Radner, Bill Murray, and John Candy. They were real trailblazers for me.